Monday, March 3, 2008

Hitman the movie review

I've played the hitman game before on PS2 and wasn't too impressed. I might like it better on PC.

So I just finished watching the Hitman movie and since I was expecting it to be utter shite, I wasn't too disappointed. There were some good action scenes, cool weapons, a somewhat suspenseful plot and as a bonus some nice T & A.

Oh and some nice cars too. I noticed Audi were a sponsor of the movie and there were some sweet Audi cars used throughout the movie.

I found a few things annoying, like the way the hitmen walk around with bald heads and a big barcode tattooed to the back of their heads and nobody seems to think this is strange... and the ugly red tie - whats with that? Can't a hitman have some fashion sense? I thought the whole idea of the hitman was that he is a master of disguise. Also, the hitman guy doesn't even let the hot Russian chick f#*k him. Is he gay? The chick has a great body, I liked her and I'm glad she didn't get killed. I wish they'd shown more of her torture scene though.

I realise that they tried to be true to the game, but if so why did they use such a pissweak actor to be Agent 47. He had a gay American accent and his face was weird. If you see the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about - for example, the scene in the car where he's supposed to be angry at the russian chick: he just seemed like a confused homo, not a coldblooded killer.

The action scenes were pretty cool. Hitman really knows how to kill people good. All in all I give the movie 7/10. Would I recommend watching it? Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment